Monday, January 19, 2009

The Three 'O Clock Itch

For some reason I suddenly wish to make a list of things I want to do right now, really really want to, not today, tomorrow or the years thereafter, right now:
-Gardening. Take a khurpi and start digging, sow some seeds, model a fictitious map on the wet mud.
-Stand in sunshine. A clear clear sky with swift breeze .
-Play Age of Empires. All day long.
-Tumble through the looking glass, just like Alice
-(Get rid of mosquitoes. I'm not concerned at all what role they play in the food chain -or whatever they call it these days- the damn buggers are not letting me write in peace- unfortunately I can't use the Internet and AllOut at the same time!)
- Make time stop. At twilight. And at 4 in the morning.
And
-Go back home. For good. . . But that's never going to happen. . .
Note to self: Wearing noise isolation earphones is extremely conducive to blogging.

5 comments:

Blogger said...

Welcome back! And you do that in style :) Hope to read more of it and how you go about your to-do's.
By the way I was expecting a blog on a different 'muse' ;) Should I wait?

Shashank said...

Sure, sure! :) Everytihng in its good time..one of these days I'll be reminiscing!

Unknown said...

oh my god oh my god oh my god...pls pls pls tell me why 4 ?!? 4 is like my favouritest time in the morning

Shashank said...

umm..somehow all my dreams are at 4 in the morning, rather, thats what the sky looks like..and the script of these being outlandish and bizarre, I have certainly come to revere that time..its when exciting things happen..at least in my imagination! :D

kabir krishna said...

came here after a long long time...

it was worth it...

genuine pleasure..